I need a good car cover..

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
I have a 2008 Mustang Bullitt that lives nearly its entire life in my garage.. A cherished turd as my friends say. Haha!
Anyways, kids are getting older and it was bound to happen. My son dragged his power wheel down my door.

So to keep from killing a child and preventing further damage I'm looking or a top of the line cover. Something that can be used outdoors maybe 2-3 times a year but will mainly be for keeping the dust off it and bike handle bars out of my paint.

Thanks in advance.

63f2f1a7eff9f9ed17c49fbb03f7d25f.jpg

Kids... Ya gotta love them.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
My son likes to ride his bike in the garage and drive his power wheel also so what I did is I put 3 car covers over the car and that keeps my son from damaging the car. Before I put the last cover on I taped foam and bubble wrap on side of the car in case of a door ding or in case he wants to drag his power wheel on my car.

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
At least the kid didnt crash it :rofl:

That's the running joke in my house.. I have three boys. It's inevitable. Someone is gonna wrap it around a light pole before they are of legal driving age.
This will be the phone call.."Dad? 1st off.. Everyone is ok. "

Then again, in 10years they might think a dinosaur powered car that makes less that 1300hp is a complete waste of time as the li-po powered shit they will think is cool by then will be way faster

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info