Pictures from Muscle Car City in FL

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I was in south FL for a couple weeks and went to Muscle Car City. Less cars than the Volo Auto Museum but this place is all under one roof and GM only. Some really good stuff here. Lots of Low mileage all original type cars.

For the Camera people.. These were all shot with a Nikon D700 and a vintage Manual focus 24mm f2.8.

Overall View when you walk in Lots of Corvette's and Camaro's here from every early year until the late 70's.

I love the 54 and 55 Vette's.

63 split window. Love this year...

Love this GTO.

The Judge..

Always loved the fins on the late 50's Chevy's...

She's real fine my 409.

Beyond WTF Ridiculous.. 502 crate motor on 2 wheels..

Usually not a fan of Red cars or El Caminos but I love this car.. 59 Camino.

Dat interior..

Big Fins...

One of my all time Fav cars... 65 Buick Rivera

Interior

69 Nova.. Bare bones big block car. I love the body color steel wheels and poverty caps on the old cars.

Again I love the steel wheels and poverty caps... Also helps that this is a COPO Camaro.. lol.

Every year Camaro from until late 70's is here.

There are tons more cars here.. a whole section of trucks a bunch more Vettes.. basically late 50's to mid 70's GM V8. Also a huge gift shop and small diner and tons of random car related stuff on the walls. Plus a collection of Bicycles against one wall. fun way to to spend the day if you are in sunny South Florida.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info