Chicago Motors

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Oh wait...I just woke up and thought I read Exotic Motors...:roflpicard:

Chicago Motor Cars is awesome....where I bought my car, great guys to deal with...their cars are a little expensive, but they seem like better examples than any of the other places...

You bought your car from Dealership Chicago IL Used Cars Chicago Motor Cars ?

OR from:

Used Ex-police car | Used cop car for sale | Squad Police Car

Two very different places. I've read nothing but horror stories about Chicago Motor CARS, not Chicago Motors.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
What have you read about Chicago motor cars?

Wasn't there a huge thread on here regarding some bad experiences?

I believe this: Chicago Motor Cars Suck was part of it?

Also, iirc, [MENTION=73]tinfoilhat[/MENTION] bought his GTO from there, he was promised a few different things (fix a mirror, buff out scratches, simple stuff) and they never honored them. He would have to chime in and say if it was the same dealer though.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Chicago Motors, Inc

Used Ex-police car | Used cop car for sale | Squad Police Car

2553 W Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60622

Please change title if need be.

This has the potential for disaster.

Also, iirc, [MENTION=73]tinfoilhat[/MENTION] bought his GTO from there, he was promised a few different things (fix a mirror, buff out scratches, simple stuff) and they never honored them. He would have to chime in and say if it was the same dealer though.

I was going to buy a car there, had a confirmed number with a sales guy and ready to execute deal, not so fast says the owner Parin, let me walk out of the place. Nice guy but was not willing to negotiate, walked right out the door.

hey stop it

:rofl:

he said the cop car place, not chicago motor cars... CHICAGO MOTORS.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

Correct. Chicago Motor Cars on north ave. Not in chicago. The dealer the OP is talking about is different.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Thanks guys, sorry I'm at work lol. I don't want anyone stealing it out from under them IF my dad goes to look at it for sure. Something that will work out in his favor.

They have an 07 Suburban w/115k and was wanting an 09+ lower miles and 6spd AT. WELL, I found this 08 Suburban 2500 6L80E there w/88k for $17k.

I'm just trying to get incite for them.

Now I see the same pic on 3 listings on cars.com for it. Two of which are the same...

Would link it but cars.com is being a bitch.

It's for a '12, '10, and the '08...

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Thanks guys, sorry I'm at work lol. I don't want anyone stealing it out from under them IF my dad goes to look at it for sure. Something that will work out in his favor.

They have an 07 Suburban w/115k and was wanting an 09+ lower miles and 6spd AT. WELL, I found this 08 Suburban 2500 6L80E there w/88k for $17k.

I'm just trying to get incite for them.

Now I see the same pic on 3 listings on cars.com for it. Two of which are the same...

Would link it but cars.com is being a bitch.

It's for a '12, '10, and the '08...

I plan on stopping there after work to look at that 2010 PPV. At minimum I'm gonna call and see if they will budge on price, because if not I'm not gonna waste my time or gas to drive into the city. I'll let you know my experience.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info