Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ignoring the 8 front end and different lip (tho I'm not opposed to a black lip)...I'm debating doing the black side mirrors, door handles and side skirt extensions.

I'll also be powdercoating my cover white (getting rid of the green). For now, my calipers will stay green because its a pain in the dick to disassemble them and whatnot.

I've pretty much convinced myself that this it he look I'd like to replicate but just want some feedback.

Notes: Car will likely get a JDM rear next winter to complete the look.

YD9LkyB.jpg

How my car currently sits.

22020078614_a52d54775f_b.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I don't like the black door handles to be honest, especially since the car has black trim, and tinted windows I think it stands out too much.

And I'd have to see a straight-dead side view of that car to see how I'd feel about the side-skirts, I'd imagine black would make the car look like its higher off the ground than it really is.

The black mirrors I can get behind though.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I don't like the black door handles to be honest, especially since the car has black trim, and tinted windows I think it stands out too much.

And I'd have to see a straight-dead side view of that car to see how I'd feel about the side-skirts, I'd imagine black would make the car look like its higher off the ground than it really is.

The black mirrors I can get behind though.

Im not sold on the side skirts as thats what I'm concerned with as well.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Ignoring the 8 front end and different lip (tho I'm not opposed to a black lip)...I'm debating doing the black side mirrors, door handles and side skirt extensions.

I'll also be powdercoating my cover white (getting rid of the green). For now, my calipers will stay green because its a pain in the dick to disassemble them and whatnot.

I've pretty much convinced myself that this it he look I'd like to replicate but just want some feedback.

Notes: Car will likely get a JDM rear next winter to complete the look.

YD9LkyB.jpg

How my car currently sits.

22020078614_a52d54775f_b.jpg

Yes. To the entire top pic. All of it. :wackit::wackit::wackit:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info