Twin turbo 6th gen camaro.

pulseczar

Custom User Title
Sep 2, 2015
Channahon
I've always been a Chevy/Camaro guy but 5th gen styling and now 6th gen turned me into a (2011+) Mustang guy. I can't get over the styling. The things just look way too cartoony like a toy with their beltlines that are way too high. Just look at the height of those doors and the tiny side windows. Can't fault the performance at all.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
at what psi? need full mod list before the ford people go nuts....

:ford:

this just says 657 with twin turbo. could be 4psi or something stupid for all we know......

the hellion car made 640whp at 7psi, it says on there video that the 940whp was done with bassani exhaust and a fuel pump voltage booster and there turbo kit

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
yep so you don't think that stock motor LT1 will make 9XX by throwing an ass ton of boost at it with ? for gas, ? for psi. ? for exhaust, ? for fuel pump. ect, ect, ect,

Im not taking away from the coyote but heads and cam are pretty bolt on if you ask me.

The rotating assembly will take 9XX if that's what your after for STOCK motor........

That was my point relax spaz.

:ford:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info