What car arriving in 2016/2017 are you most excited about?

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
klzfbsy4ny57wwjwtemg.png

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
If the Avista was an actual production model, I'd pick it because it shows a new, exciting direction for Buick.

If I still had little kids, I'd go for the Pacifica which gets rid of the ugly boxy look and goes back/forward to the more flowing body lines.

I'm not going for the Continental which is god awful ugly to me. GM goes for beauty. Ford goes for upside down bathtub on wheels.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The hybrid version will get up to 80 miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe) in city driving. It will be the only plug-in hybrid on the market when it goes on sale later this year. The minivan will go up to 30 miles on electric power when fully charged. When the battery’s energy is depleted, the Pacifica Hybrid becomes a part-time electric vehicle, like a conventional hybrid.

Analysts say the decision to develop a hybrid minivan makes a lot of sense because of the driving habits of minivan owners, and the size of the vehicle offers a lot of space to store the batteries.

fucking genius

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info