TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
tjkdg8coajk4vysilyhi.jpg

gxgk2j5lrpyck30lnjps.jpg

su8tjo5xrnlarbmtg6ku.jpg

ynsrvsn2cty1vzfvxc0l.jpg

vosdotsxxo6f6sp01qyl.jpg

The Titan Warrior concept is a diesel Titan XD roided out to meet owners’ insatiable desires for off-roading, adventure, and doing Jagerbombs while they watch MMA fights. The ride height’s been lifted a full three inches with 37-inch tall off-road tires on 18x9.5-inch aluminum wheels. It’s also six inches wider to accomodate a long-travel suspension. OF ASS-KICKING.

Designers added what they call “modern armor” to the exterior, beefing up the titan with a meaner face, fenders and front skidplate. Under the hood is the 5.0-liter, 390 horsepower Cummins turbodiesel V8, which packs enough torque to reverse the rotation of the earth. And take your to the grocery store to get more Creatine.

See the Titan Warrior Concept at the Detroit Auto Show—if you think you can handle it!

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
They can call it whatever they want the truck will still suck! I had a 2013 Pro 4x. Liked it in the beginning but had buyers remorse about 6 months into it. Needed a truck at the time and the deal was there so I bought it. Switched to a 2015 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab and even my kids say how much nicer it is inside. Mind you the Titan only had 19k on it when I traded it in so it wasn't beat or used and abused. Just not a very well built truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info