E-brake

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
Well i was trying to drift around cornors and some stupid stuff and i realized my ebrake sucks... it dosent lock the wheels at all... it dosent work that well except for parking.. so is there anyway that i can make it grip harder/work better

(its a pedal)

also can i make it so that it dosent lock when i press it it will just come back up when i take my foot off it?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
silentd said:
cant drift with fwd lol...

you can drive with FWD.... I have a friend with a maxima that can do flawless drifts, I will see if I can post a video.

Buddy, stop driving like a tool. Doing shit like this does nothing but hurt your car, make you look like a dumb ass, and can get you in trouble with cops.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
:rofl:

i remember being a little tike and my brother taking me out under his supervision while my mom was at work, doing some ebrake "drifts" in his 88 regal in the winter-time in someones cul-de-sac in my neighborhood, and one of the natives coming out and expressing his "appreciation" at my brother for doing so

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
IDAFC21 said:

i remember being a little tike and my brother taking me out under his supervision while my mom was at work, doing some ebrake "drifts" in his 88 regal in the winter-time in someones cul-de-sac in my neighborhood, and one of the natives coming out and expressing his "appreciation" at my brother for doing so

priviate property meaning if i knew someone whos parents ownd a buisness and we would go in the back of the place

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
if im not mistaken you cant make that ebrake do it. it has a click system and then locks after each click, until depressed all the way to the ground which then it resets and releases. to make it grab harder... get new brakes, only way.

as for the pedal... dont think its possible unless you remove the whole device entirely and then im not sure what would happen or what you would do or even it would work after that :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info