Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
January Theme: Post your daily!

Instead of doing a voting thread at the end of the month, we are going to pick the winner based on LIKES TO THEIR POST. This will allow everything to be kept in one thread...it will also mean I will be policing the thread heavily to keep only posts that are SUBMISSIONS, alive. I'm willing to give this method a try....if it proves fail, then we'll revert back to voting.

The next change, I will only be accepting QUALITY pics. Not crooked ass portrait pics...not something saved from snapchat, etc. The winner will be shared on social media and will be representing the site, so some half assed picture taken at 1am behind Walmart will be deleted. Take pride in your car :)

COTM is open to REGISTERED members only, sorry Guests. If you own multiple cars, you can submit one picture of each - but please post each in a separate post.

This will run until January 31st. Have fun gents.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ok then.

zuq9zAz.jpg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Gonna have to DQ that submission (for now). Its in long portrait. Maybe crop it and upload that? Needs to be higher resolution as well (actually, the resolution is fine based on clicking thru to PB....just maybe crop it so its not so tall).

I didn't realize it was that tall...cropped it.

Want me to crop it more?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info