10.0 2015 stick shift Stang

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Buying an absolutely base model S550 plus the blower is probably about $40k. I'm sure you could get an F-body (including the price of the car) into the 9's under $40k. But then again, you're driving a 15 year old car with all the creature comforts of the year 2000.

But hey, some people don't care about technology and driving around a newer car. I DD my Mustang to work everyday during the warmer months. I like having a newer car for that duty.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
s550 boooyeah

maxresdefault.jpg

troll.jpeg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Buying an absolutely base model S550 plus the blower is probably about $40k. I'm sure you could get an F-body (including the price of the car) into the 9's under $40k. But then again, you're driving a 15 year old car with all the creature comforts of the year 2000.

But hey, some people don't care about technology and driving around a newer car. I DD my Mustang to work everyday during the warmer months. I like having a newer car for that duty.

the 40k into the fbody still won't be half as reliable as these new "slapabloweronitanditsfast" cars appear to be.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Great numbers! As much as I'd like to get back into an FI car, I have a feeling that I'd be just fine with a full bolt-on car, tune, and some sticky tires.

You could probably spray yours into the 9's if you wanted to be cheap I'm sure the 15+ mustangs handle more than the 150 shot the older ones do, considering they take a lot more boost than the 11-14's

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
:obama: Not bad for a boosted :ford:

Now slap a blower on a 6th Gen SS Camaro and see what happens.....

:trollface:

I had to say it to continue the :nutz: from the 6th gen.

But seriously at least its not a Hellpig...... :s00ls:

Completely agree on the boosted new cars making everything else look silly.

Fuck it sell everything use money for blower sign and drive new mustang or Camaro = WIN!!!!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015

THIS ALLLLLL DAY! I could give 2 shits less if it had crank windows, cloth seats, no navi, and baby brakes. Who needs all that fancy shit and who needs to stop? :rofl:

Basic bare bones none performance pack car and toss a blower on it and call it a day!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Ford Mustang GT Premium | eBay

Had to troll ebay and see what used 2015 GT's go for.

That's fucking sexy for a rear wheel drive accord looking thing er ma job.

Slap vortech or Paxton on and be under 40k.

or this one.

Ford Mustang GT Premium Certified 2015 3K Miles 1 Owner Nav | eBay

Sub 30k 2015 Mustang

Ford Mustang GT Fastback 5 0 Auto Rear Cam | eBay

26k for 2015 Mustang only 6k miles on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...6054394d:g:niUAAOSwSHZWgwRn&item=401048090957

^^^^^^^^ That's a good reason why I think buying new is fucking pointless. Nahh someone else can eat the MSRP.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Cmon we've gone over this before, but but but buttttttt dat VVT cam shiz on the coyote.

Lets see how the whipples do on the 6th gen LT1's you know an engine with VVT......

Still pisses me off enginelabs.com has apparently pussed out on that big LS3 vs Coyote build off. Hmmmmm maybe because it was a shit show comparison from the start? :dunno: Maybe I should dig up that thread.

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
You could probably spray yours into the 9's if you wanted to be cheap I'm sure the 15+ mustangs handle more than the 150 shot the older ones do, considering they take a lot more boost than the 11-14's

So do the 15+ coyotee's have beefed up internals compared to what was in the last gen? I'm assuming that the 6 speed manual was replaced.

I prefer the looks of 2015+ GT's but it had seemed to me that the 11-14 models would still be the dominant model to own for drag racing with a lighter chassis and solid axle.:dunno:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
So do the 15+ coyotee's have beefed up internals compared to what was in the last gen? I'm assuming that the 6 speed manual was replaced.

I prefer the looks of 2015+ GT's but it had seemed to me that the 11-14 models would still be the dominant model to own for drag racing with a lighter chassis and solid axle.:dunno:

supposed to be rods, slightly better flowing heads, I think the crank is the same as the boss crank but i really cant remember, as far as I know the 6 speed manual is still the same, the 15+ take more power without coming apart from everything ive seen, im not really sure how much more they take and stay reliable, ive seen stock 13-14's in the 700+whp range but there are some 15's in the 900+ whp range

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info