Fiesta RS, who wants one?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
What would you say to 246hp and 2800lbs in a factory sub-compact?

Sound interesting?

However, this is a rumor, and my personal opinion is that Ford would be shooting themselves in the foot with a Fiesta RS, as it would probably come in at the same price point as the Focus ST optioned up a little. Why would you buy a near 250hp car that weighs 3300lbs when you could get something with the same power but roughly 500lbs lighter.

That said, the photoshop certainly looks cool.

119033d1450782612-report-ford-fiesta-being-treated-rs-guise-delivering-246-bhp-ford-fiesta-rs-2017.jpg

By Aurel Niculescu on December 22, 2015

Now that we’re only waiting for the showroom arrival of the utterly hot Ford Focus RS hatch across the world, the rumor mill can safely resume spinning this time around the smaller Fiesta brethren.

According to the latest report on the little guy – which is apparently going to sport the RS guise as well – the model could land in 2017 and nail the nameplate’s 40th anniversary. Ford has been mum on saying whether they would indeed deliver to fans and eager customers a Fiesta RS but we know for sure the newly reunited bespoke Ford Performance department is looking to introduce more than 12 high-performance vehicles in the near future. The growing range of such cars could consist of the Focus RS, the F-150 Raptor, the Mustang Shelby GT350 / GT350R, the new GT and now the Fiesta RS. You can see we have many more spaces to be filled so we’ll keep you posted on the evolution of the line as well.

Back to the Fiesta RS, details are scarce at the moment but we’re imagining a design treatment in the same vein of the Focus RS – dynamic front end, new side skirts, aggressive rear end. Besides the obvious power upgrade we’re also going to be treated to an updated sport-tuned suspension and better brakes. While unconfirmed, the word around the Fiesta RS pits the ST’s turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine climbing from 197 hp (147 kW) to around 246 hp (183 kW). We’re mostly thinking the AWD system from the Focus will not be a go due to expenses and R&D shenanigans.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
If I was in a different situation and had a decent sized daily for hauling things, id probably consider one. But as long as the gto is still in my garage id still go focus over fiesta. I really wish ford would give us a 2 door option on this side of the pond. So hot.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
"Need" as if it they need to make it. It's fine, I know you're a slight imbecile

If you'd pay attention [MENTION=2933]Thirdgen89GTA[/MENTION] said long time ago that he ordered a Focus RS I cant find the thread.......

Your reading way to much into it. I said RS all the things meaning the whole line up...... Silly me I forgot to break out the coloring crayon and draw you a picture.......

Ill take one of each as in the entire line up.

Good job trying to make something out of nothing......

PS can you tell me of Ford makes a GT350? :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info