Truck selling price??

GLIKENNY

Hooligan
Oct 7, 2008
Darien, Illinois
Real Name
Kenny
My truck is a 2011 Colorado crewcab Z71 4x4. Realistically, if I put a for sale add out what do you think I could get for it. It has 79,xxx miles, 3.7l inline 5cyl. 6.5" lift with 33" duratrac tires on 17x9 XD Series misfits. The lift is made up of a 4" rancho suspension lift, torsion keys, and add-a-leafs in the rear with shackles. Below is the most recent pic I have and currently how she sits. Audio system consists of a pioneer a avh-x5700bhs head unit with back up camera, jl audio 300/4 running precision power 6.5" components, and a kicker 250.1 powering a Rockford fosgate 10" sub. I'm looking for what I can get private party sale, I know trade in wouldn't be fair.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450688509.650852.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
My truck is a 2011 Colorado crewcab Z71 4x4. Realistically, if I put a for sale add out what do you think I could get for it. It has 79,xxx miles, 3.7l inline 5cyl. 6.5" lift with 33" duratrac tires on 17x9 XD Series misfits. The lift is made up of a 4" rancho suspension lift, torsion keys, and add-a-leafs in the rear with shackles. Below is the most recent pic I have and currently how she sits. Audio system consists of a pioneer a avh-x5700bhs head unit with back up camera, jl audio 300/4 running precision power 6.5" components, and a kicker 250.1 powering a Rockford fosgate 10" sub. I'm looking for what I can get private party sale, I know trade in wouldn't be fair.
View attachment 27267

What are you looking to move to? Was a sharp truck when you brought it by a few months back.

Honestly, the suspension parts, wheels/rims, and Audio are all REALLY easy to sell off the truck. Did you happen to keep the stock stuff? Would be a much easier sale stock, and would likely make more money parting out everything else.

GLIKENNY

Hooligan
Oct 7, 2008
Darien, Illinois
Real Name
Kenny
What are you looking to move to? Was a sharp truck when you brought it by a few months back.

Honestly, the suspension parts, wheels/rims, and Audio are all REALLY easy to sell off the truck. Did you happen to keep the stock stuff? Would be a much easier sale stock, and would likely make more money parting out everything else.

I didn't keep any of the stock parts. The wheels came with the truck when I bought it. I want to get back into a car. Looking to get another GLI/GTI.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info