Already a 2016 Camaro in the 10s

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
4 days off the showroom floor, only mods are 150 shot, DR's, and a tune. pretty impressive to me

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! ^^^ THIS ALL DAY!

Didn't that fat pig dodge need nitrous and a blower to go 9s? (among many other mods)

On another note........

DEAR SANTA PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!

I :nutz: a new Camaro soooo bad.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! ^^^ THIS ALL DAY!

Didn't that fat pig dodge need nitrous and a blower to go 9s? (among many other mods)

i cant remember. theres always a different hellkitty being posted with something different, first one to 10s was only DR's, i think the one in the 9s had DR's, tune, and either e85 or spray cant remember

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Im going to have to go hunting through the threads when I get off work. The hellpig times never impressed me with how long it took for someone to make it into the 9s.

I posted a thread around here somewhere about the 1st one in the 9s I believe was weight reduction DR's tune nitrous don't remember time or trap though.

Either way 4 days off the showroom floor doing 10s makes me cry tears of fucking joy!!!

:rofl:

Stupid new house purchase I cant race a damn house........ :s00ls:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Dodge ECMs are notoriously known for being locked down when it comes to tuning, unlike ford and chevy - hellcats have gone mid 9s with minimal mods already - hate all you want, but the hellcats are more comfortable and better looking imo

Its funny because they're FAT!

:io:

Better looking? :rofl:

Did you hit your head?

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Dodge ECMs are notoriously known for being locked down when it comes to tuning, unlike ford and chevy - hellcats have gone mid 9s with minimal mods already - hate all you want, but the hellcats are more comfortable and better looking imo

I'm going to have to agree. Hellcat, charger or challenger, looks better than the camaro.

I am a GM :nutz: and I agree The Charger Hellcat looks better than the Camaro. But on the hindsight of things the Hellcats are in the +$60k range which is not too appealing.

There are better options for a fast modern car, for cheap.
I believe [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] would be a good example of this... And also so does this Camaro.

Syp's car is a basic apples to apples comparison to the Hellcat. Just saying

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
I am a GM :nutz: and I agree The Charger Hellcat looks better than the Camaro. But on the hindsight of things the Hellcats are in the +$60k range which is not too appealing.

There are better options for a fast modern car, for cheap.
I believe [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] would be a good example of this... And also so does this Camaro.

Syp's car is a basic apples to apples comparison to the Hellcat. Just saying
That's apples to oranges my friend... yes the hellcats are $65k... but they come with 700hp AND a warranty - [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] car no longer has a warranty - plus much money did he put into the car afterwards? I don't know the exact details on his car or if everything was new or if any parts are used, but for the comparison, add all those parts to the car at MSRP and the initial cost of the car and the fact that you no longer have a warranty... apples to oranges

By no means am in knocking syps car, or saying the hellcat is better, just stating they're totally different

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info