Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Its back, baby. After a long hiatus, we're going to give COTM another go. A few small changes...the first of which is COTM will now be known as ROTM (Ride of the Month).

Instead of doing a voting thread at the end of the month, we are going to pick the winner based on LIKES TO THEIR POST. This will allow everything to be kept in one thread...it will also mean I will be policing the thread heavily to keep only posts that are SUBMISSIONS, alive. I'm willing to give this method a try....if it proves fail, then we'll revert back to voting.

The next change, I will only be accepting QUALITY pics. Not crooked ass portrait pics...not something saved from snapchat, etc. The winner will be shared on social media and will be representing the site, so some half assed picture taken at 1am behind Walmart will be deleted. Take pride in your car :)

If this takes off again, I could see there being an actual prize, but to start you will be shared on our FB page, IG and Twitter (ya, we have a Twitter account again). I'm also debating making the pic our site header for a month but its going to really depend heavily on the composition of the image....it needs to be able to work as a header, but I can always work some magic.

For the last month of 2015, the theme will be: Share your favorite picture from the year. Easing back into things and keeping it simple.

COTM is open to REGISTERED members only, sorry Guests. If you own multiple cars, you can submit one picture of each - but please post each in a separate post.

This will run until December 31st. you can like pics starting now. Have fun gents.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ill start things off.

22020078614_70853f1842_h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.