Tired of reading my long complaining diatribes?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Tonight I found out what ambient lighting is in the Acadia, but first...

Here's ambient lighting an an A8:

tumblr_m0aen76xWy1qfxvufo1_500.jpg

And an S550:

13C607_046.jpg

Here it is on the Acadia.

img-acadia-13PGAC00015-980x400.jpeg

A 12" long strip of red on the passenger side of the dash. That's it. It even has it's own switch in case the intensity of their ambient lighting package is too intense for your sensitive eyes.

2844513.png

I am so over this faux luxury movement. This car is an assault to my senses. GM shouldn't be allowed to luxury.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Tonight I found out what ambient lighting is in the Acadia, but first...

Here's ambient lighting an an A8:

And an S550:

Here it is on the Acadia.

A 12" long strip of red on the passenger side of the dash. That's it. It even has it's own switch in case the intensity of their ambient lighting package is too intense for your sensitive eyes.

2844513.png

I am so over this faux luxury movement. This car is an assault to my senses. GM shouldn't be allowed to luxury.

This is the knob that doubles as a joystick controller?

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Isn't this the vehicle that's keeping Buick afloat right now. I didn't think Buick had any other big sellers.

Idk about the Enclave holding Buick's head above water, but the Regal seems to be a stellar seller.

What model was that Acadia, the SLT one? That's pretty shitty :rofl: that's what I expect a GM interior to be like about 4-5 years after assembly.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
it's funny cuz gm is selling the fuck out of aacadia's/traverses/enclaves and has been.

It's this faux luxury shit. Everyone has to feel like their car is a Bentley now. GM is the king of crappy fake luxury interiors. I mean they have that market cornered. Fake leather stitching? CHECK. Copious amounts of fake plastic wood adorning the interior? CHECK. Soft touch materials only where they think you might touch and the world's most aggressively hard, "oh my god I just scraped off my skin", textured plastic everywhere else. FUCKING CHECK.

You're buying a GMC. I know you think it's a step up from a Chevy. It's not. Stop with this nonsense people. There's a reason the X5 costs $70,000 and that's so BMW can wrap $30,000 - $40,000 of warranty repair into the cost of your car but on top of that they do you the service of giving you a truly premium interior.

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
Just stop it already!

We get it, you chug on BMW and Audi's balls like they are made of gold and are going to shoot shinny gold cum flakes out your nose any minute.

Reading your dribble is like reading the pretentious shit car and driver put out any more. But I digress, you at least have some humor and curse.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's this faux luxury shit. Everyone has to feel like their car is a Bentley now. GM is the king of crappy fake luxury interiors. I mean they have that market cornered. Fake leather stitching? CHECK. Copious amounts of fake plastic wood adorning the interior? CHECK. Soft touch materials only where they think you might touch and the world's most aggressively hard, "oh my god I just scraped off my skin", textured plastic everywhere else. FUCKING CHECK.

You're buying a GMC. I know you think it's a step up from a Chevy. It's not. Stop with this nonsense people. There's a reason the X5 costs $70,000 and that's so BMW can wrap $30,000 - $40,000 of warranty repair into the cost of your car but on top of that they do you the service of giving you a truly premium interior.

in pickup land typically the new gmc's have small oddities that hold them above their chevy counterparts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info