Snow Clearing Stuff: V.whatareyouusing

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
So this first snowfall made me realize how unprepared I was for cleaning my truck :rofl: I could not find my snow brush and I hate going to the store to buy their cheap shit. I ordered a couple of things off of Amazon, a Sno-Pro snow pusher and scratch resistant snow brush....that has no brush. I do not want to scratch the hell out of my truck and these seemed to be the best options.

I have used the pusher before and it is awesome, excited to try out the brushless snow brush.

5ddfcfe4b2e3681d700ee4cd41d32fa1.jpg

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I got an extendable brush/scraper with a pivoting head that has a brush on one side and a squeegee on the other. Thing works great and can reach almost all the way across my trucks windshield and I have yet to find a scratch from clearing the snow off the hood, then again it is a metallic silver truck (swirls and scratches don't show up). I can't remember where I got it but I can tell you I looked for it in the garage for the better side of an hour over the weekend only to find out I never took it out of my truck from last winter. Damn thing was laying under the rear seat mocking me when I found it.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Snow broom is definitely ftw. Bought myself one and ironically it arrived last Friday afternoon..just as it wss starting up here. I detailed the daily the day before so the paint was ready for snow. Looks like I may be able to slip on a wash today if these temperatures stay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info