Guys with stalled autos...questions

Curt D

Oct 5, 2015
Even with a procharger you're gonna want a stall. Where are you located. I started at a 3200 then went to a 3600 now I'm at a 4K and put 10k miles a year on my car non highway. Still tight enough that I can let off the brake at a stoplight and it'll grab enough to roll.

I'm in Lockport. I rode in Bruno's C6 and I'm certain I do not want a 4k. I'm looking for some fun HP on the street with good driveability around town. I would run a stock stall with a blower or something close to it.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Just a piece of advice, ask a pro like Hughes or PTC or similar what converter you need. There's a lot of dynamics (your gear ratio, your weight, cam etc. If you don't have a worksheet that goes along with getting the converter you're probably at the wrong place! Lockup vs non lockup also becomes an issue at a certain point. I'd imagine you'll have to make that decision.

ED:Don't get stupid with the cam so you don't have to get stupid with the converter to make it work. You can use a converter as a bandaid for an over cammed vehicle to an extent, but I wouldn't place it on my list of great ideas quite frankly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info