Best place for a bed liner

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Will do. You still detailing out of there?

No, I'm doing detailing as little as possible. lol I just do it out of the house now that I have a 2 car garage. However, it was nice to make $470 in like 6 hours on Saturday, but Im old and I get sore as hell from it now so avoid it unless its one of my old customers or a friend or something.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
If it's being used as a truck, I'd do spray in and some sort of rug/mat. My friend brand new f150 is line x'd and is already getting decent gouges in it doing real truck things. None of it looks like it's to metal yet but the amount it costs, I'd get a rubber mat for cheap to protect the bed liner :rofl:

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
If it's being used as a truck, I'd do spray in and some sort of rug/mat. My friend brand new f150 is line x'd and is already getting decent gouges in it doing real truck things. None of it looks like it's to metal yet but the amount it costs, I'd get a rubber mat for cheap to protect the bed liner :rofl:

The fuck? What tore into the liner like that?

I've dragged shit in/out of it a bunch already and it's not even scuffed. Including having a fork lift set shit in the bed, dragged a lawn aerator over it, had an engine back there.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The fuck? What tore into the liner like that?

I've dragged shit in/out of it a bunch already and it's not even scuffed. Including having a fork lift set shit in the bed, dragged a lawn aerator over it, had an engine back there.

weird. my bed rug survived that too.

:tmyk:

and it's more comfy than anyone else at the drive-in fo show.

:pedobear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info