Modern muscle ripoff

So I am another victim of modern muscle screwing people, had a procharger installed, instead of having my car 3 days it took 2 weeks, got it back filled up gas tank only to have it go everywhere because they didn't seal tank when changing fuel pump, the 2 times took it back for it running like crap and backfiring, got it back then a day later check engine light came on, had advance auto scan codes and said left bank richas right bank rich and both o2 sensor failure. Took it back again got it back and still ran terrible. Took it to Mike post had him do a tune and when we looked at the building sheet modern muscle had installed a pump not made for my car, called tre performance who makes the pump and they said it was the wrong 1 and it's too small for my build,
Talked to brad who was rude and unhelpful and said I need to talk to justin, justin said that the pump is working so it's a non issue and they won't do anything to make it right

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445383820.244342.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info