Oct 5, 2012
Hands down my favorite

83fd50ee63a8b5945aed13b96d205de4.jpg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Nice spoiler 1quick. Excuse me as I'm a noob on these newer cars. Aftermarket?

its a gt500 spoiler, aftermarket for my car, long story short 2 weeks after i bought the car I backed it out of the garage and clipped the mirror, so i ordered a new set and figured i would get something to make me feel better about spending money on a brand new car and picked up the spoiler as well lol

its a gt500 spoiler, aftermarket for my car, long story short 2 weeks after i bought the car I backed it out of the garage and clipped the mirror, so i ordered a new set and figured i would get something to make me feel better about spending money on a brand new car and picked up the spoiler as well lol

I have that feeling now about a ground effects piece for my Camaro that came off and I lost. I'm having a real hard time finding it on forums/ebay and want to get either cutouts or a cat-less y-pipe in the mean time to make me feel better.

Maybe I should make a Want to Buy thread and see if someone want's to make a buck finding me one because I'm overseas and it's driving me nuts not having everything the same. I took the front drivers side piece off in the mean time to even it up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info