Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/rvs/5246745576.html

00v0v_jvsM1Rjitod_600x450.jpg

Hi,

I have my 91 Skamper pop up camper for sale. It has been maintained very well. It is clean inside and out. I purchased it few months ago from a man who had been owning it for years and been to a lot of places with it. It is equipped with queen sized bed, a fridge, 3 burner gas stove, manual pump faucet and sink with 20 gallon water tank, rear and side awnings, and plenty of storage spaces. It is the most spacious cabover camper you will find, you can sit comfortably inside even with the top down considering that I am 6'. It should fit nicely on most full sized truck beds. But remember it is 24 years old camper, there are obvious wear and sun damage on the outside parts. If you are wondering, truck bed inner width should clear 50" and length 97''. Total camper width 7' and length 12'.

As for the truck, it is a classic 1975 Jeep J20 V8 4x2 and can switch to 4x4 with a switch and it has utility truck bed. SMOG EXEMPT, you don't have to smog it. Automatic transmission. It comes with 9000lbs electric winch. Very clean inside. Mechanically sound. More than accommodating storage space. Odometer reads little over 22500ml. It needs nothing. It runs and drives well. Spare tire, and parts.

Registration is current and clean title in hand.

It is a package deal. I am asking 3700 or OBO for it.
Asking 3000 or OBO for the camper alone.

If you want an up-close in person view, feel free to call or text

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
00N0N_eyyQApvMEYO_600x450.jpg

Tacoma - Loaded and Featured in Four Wheel Camper Magazine Ad

2005 TRD EXPEDITION BUILT TACOMA

FEATURED IN OVERLAND JOURNAL MAGAZINE ADVERTISEMENT FOR FOUR WHEEL CAMPERS.

Over 15K was invested into the build of this 2005 TRD Edition Tacoma. I am selling as I just bought a 2015 4 door for the family. Everything works and it is in excellent condition. 120,000 miles on truck.

Everything was installed professionally (mostly four wheel parts), neatly, and with attention to detail. All installation receipts come with the vehicle. No hack jobs!

This is a detailed list of the major components that have been added to the vehicle:

• Custom 40 gallon gas tank! allowing the truck 600+mile range. In place of stock tank and not an aux tank. Uses all factory sending unit, pick up, pump, and passes emission test. The truck doesn't even know its there aside from the price at the pump ;-)
• 6" Procomp coil overs up front
• Old Man Emu Dakar HD Leaf Springs (with their extra leaf)
• Custom Made for this vehicle - Icon Vehicle Dynamics remote reservoir shocks in the rear.
• New style ARB front bumper with fog lights
• Body Armor Rear bumper
• 5 - 17" ATX Mojave Teflon Wheels
• 5 -- 35" Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain's with approximately 20,000 miles on them.
• Demello sliders with wrinkle powder coat finish
• Skid plates up front and over gas tank
• TRD cat-back exhaust
• Re-geared to 4.88 ratio.
• ARB air compressor mounted cleanly under the hood -- wired to another factory switch to keep a factory look
• Brand New Battery with Military terminals
• Safari Snorkel
• Custom Rear Diff Breather. Installed by previous owner.
• Factory front diff and transfer case breathers installed. Installed by previous owner.
• 2 sets of Yakima landing pads mounted to roof of truck cab. We used to have a sungtop topper that had 2 Yakima load bars and worked great to have a 3rd load bar on the truck cab for long items such as a canoe or even having a cargo rack mounted above the cab and a second cargo box mounted in the rear.
• Truck bed is wired with a 30Amp connection via 10gwire to an Attwood style plug. This is great for accessories like a FWC, Flippac, or even something simple like an Engle fridge.
• All paper work from the original sales sticker to the owner's manuals to all upgrades.
• Wet Okole Custom Seat Covers.
• Dodge Style fold up mirrors.
• Clean and Clear Title.

Total asking price for truck $24,500

i don't think it's worth 25k without the camper, but badass still.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info