car chase after stolen bike

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
I'm sorry. I know that I too would be pissed about someone taking my shit, but on the hindsight I thought this was slightly excessive. Once you get the trailer plate back off. No sense of risking your life, your friends life, or some innocent bystander in another vehicle because of a bike.

Isnt this what insurance is for??

Also apparently this isnt the first time he got his bike stolen... :picard:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm sorry. I know that I too would be pissed about someone taking my shit, but on the hindsight I thought this was slightly excessive. Once you get the trailer plate back off. No sense of risking your life, your friends life, or some innocent bystander in another vehicle because of a bike.

Isnt this what insurance is for??

Also apparently this isnt the first time he got his bike stolen... :picard:

The trailer was stolen though wasn't it? I'm sure you're not thinking straight in that situation. On the one hand insurance will replace your stuff (though a lot of bike guys are running liability only) but on the other hand it's hard not to take stuff like this personally. You feel violated and you want to put a face on the criminal and see to it that they get caught. In the heat of the moment I can't say I would have done much different even though as I'm watching it I fully realize that 110mph on surface streets is just madness.

I don't understand why he didn't crop out the bottom of the video where it's showing how fast he's going. The video is sure to go viral and the police know exactly who he is. That doesn't seem like the smartest move.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info