Why do I like the Buick LaCrosse? Did I turn 50?

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Not sure what it is, but I think I really want a used LaCrosse to DD. Seems like a great cruiser and you can find them used for 15-20K fully loaded (HUD, ventilated seats, heated steering wheel, ect).

Anyone have experience with them? [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] you're at GM dealerships, what's the word on these used (2011-2013 years). I think I like it more than the regal from what I've seen, and I can't find much else in the 15-20K used price range that have as many features as these.

x10bu_lc026.jpg

x10bu_lc002.jpg

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Its just such a plain looking car. I'm digging the interior tho.

I don't disagree - it doesn't really have pop on the outside but it's just clean. I'm trying to find things in the 15K-19K range that are as nice as that interior that would compete though. Maybe a used Maxima but they aren't even as nice as that. Not a huge fan of the used CTS's.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I always wanted to throw a turbo on the turdy eight hundred version, and troll people on the highway

Older LS4 one with a 4t80 and snail like Furches Performance stuffed into a monte on the GrandPrixforums.net board!

Would be a baller sleeper! :bowrofl:

I like the sound of LS4/4T80 simple because its doesn't have a single 6 in it as in NO V6 or 4T6fail!!

As for the OP have you looked at the new GEN impalas?
I had one for a rental car out in Washington DC and that interior on them is damn nice too. Id just have to have the 3.6 engine in them and not the 4 cylinder that's just me.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Older LS4 one with a 4t80 and snail like Furches Performance stuffed into a monte on the GrandPrixforums.net board!

Would be a baller sleeper! :bowrofl:

I like the sound of LS4/4T80 simple because its doesn't have a single 6 in it as in NO V6 or 4T6fail!!

As for the OP have you looked at the new GEN impalas?
I had one for a rental car out in Washington DC and that interior on them is damn nice too. Id just have to have the 3.6 engine in them and not the 4 cylinder that's just me.

I actually really like the new Impala but even a used one (with the newer body style and V6) is in the mid-high 20's not teens yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info