Another SS record... SYP's car

shanefap

Forum Sponsor
Jul 10, 2015
The Chevy SS LSA blower swapped got some new best today.
Still the fastest in the Country
Quickest and fastest pass below.
Built by STG Motorsports
Mods are as follows
LSA blower 11.5psi
AlkyControl meth kit
Custom grind Cam Motion cam
Kooks Headers and Exhaust longtubes stock mufflers
ZL1 converter
Injector Dynamics ID850s

11140295_1183849961631583_2274199062244621150_n.jpg

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Congrats [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] ! I remember you being suprised how stock I kept my car at the half mile..I now get it. You went full potatoe putting this thing together. Looking at these pics, Shane does some damn good work man. Impressive ass build. Flawless. What day you coming through Springfield? I will meet you guys on the highway and watch you disappear into the sunset.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Is it still able to driven around town with no problems. 136mph is flying.

that is the reason this car has a ZL1 2000rpm stall (this car would be INSANE with a 4000rpm stall.. but thats not our goal).. this car was purpose built to drive to and from the track.. have EXCELLENT street manors... no cam buck... and as an added bonus get roughly the same highway gas mileage (not that i care.. but its nice)

I wanna drive to the track, turn on the cooled or heated seats, kick ass.. then drive home.

This is why shane has so many miles on this car himself.. i wanted it tuned PERFECT right out of the gate.. hes 4hrs from me.. not exactly close.

If i sacrifice some miles on the odometer.. so be it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info