New personal best in the SS today

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
[MENTION=12162]shanefap[/MENTION] piloted my SS to its new best in around 1000'da today. Only change was adding meth

Check out that trap speed!! Trapped higher than a heads/cam c6z06!

06ec7e987dde767324bacc2bb5aadaf9.jpg

24289d41de5398b2b3e04766f7764d9e.jpg

Have some more tricks up our sleeve before I get it back in 6 days!!

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
You still don't have this car back.

I cannot get my head around that.... No way I could spend the whole summer without my car while someone else was wailing on it.

This. Not trying to hate this car is sick as hell. but is it your car or his now? I was really hoping to see this car at the half mile event or even at all this year

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
You still don't have this car back.

I cannot get my head around that.... No way I could spend the whole summer without my car while someone else was wailing on it.

This. Not trying to hate this car is sick as hell. but is it your car or his now? I was really hoping to see this car at the half mile event or even at all this year

Good thing it's my car and not yours :rofl: I have self control and frankly... I've been WAY too busy with work and house mods to even give the car a thought. Couldn't have worked out better in my honest opinion. It's just money. It's just a car. It's all mine all next year. Ready to kick ass

Also.

Not interested in 1/2 mile. This is set up for quarter mile.

Weighs in at exactly 4000lbs because of the added weight of the additional stuff,.. Blower... Meth. Etc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info