70-80% better Gas mileage and performance on any Vehicle is very possible With Tri-Fo

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tri-force/tri-force-70-better-gas-milage

About this project

While I was rebuilding my engine in my car, after it started to break down on me during a long road trip, I had an idea, and created a rudimentary prototype for the Device. After a few months of research and a lot of hard work, I was able to get the device to work. I created the prototype out of recycled Aluminum, with a backyard built forge and an innovative design. Once built I installed it and it increased my gas mileage from 17-20 mpg to 40-45 mpg. With this I turned a 14 year old gas guzzler into an eco-friendly vehicle.

After a few months of driving and tested it on my car, that has V6 3.8 letter engine, I was astonish by the results. Using 87 octane it got an average of 670 miles per tank, that is a about 42 mpg. And the added benefit of higher HP about 15-20hp. With the finished product I believe the results would be even higher.

I've been reluctant to explain the three properties of my device but I realized I need to build trust with people that would be funding me. But I will go ahead and explain.

1. Custom gasoline atomization system, designed with safety and stability in mind.

2. Custom Induced Electric fans, with a 3D printed fan blade design.

3. Custom aluminum air intake. Designed to regulate the temperature of the air to have the correct air to fuel mix ratio.

I am unable to fund and complete the rest project myself. I now know that the concept is sound and viable. But In order for me to complete the project I'll need:

Proper Development and Testing.
Proper Aluminum Casting equipment.
Better 3D printed mold design for casting
Aluminum Casting of completed device.
Proper Testing on 4 different Vehicles: Turbo Diesel, Regular Turbo, Naturally aspirated V8, 4 Cylinder hybrid
Dyno test of the Vehicles
Proper Facility
The Dream is to make the business based off of Locality, trust and hard work, without a revolving door policy. And If we are able to get this device into every vehicle possible with environment friendly goals in mind, I believe I would be able to make a difference. With gas price as high as they are it has been very nice not having to refill my car every week, and it has saved me so much money. And I hope I can do the same for as many people as possible.

Risks and challenges

I want the best for this world and global warming is a factor. At heart I am a car guy I love driving, but the cost is to high.

I have already completed one device, but it is very difficult and unsafe.
I need the proper equipment, proper testing and a facility to get everything up and running, and more research to get the efficiency even higher.

If I can get the funding I need I have no doubt in my mind I could make an affordable product, made from recycled materials, that can improve many people lives and help in many ways.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Skimmed through the video and it's him repeating the same 4 lines of, essentially, "give me money because time is money and I have neither" over and over with nothing about the actual "product". :bowrofl:

Oh, and then he starts crying near the end.

I saw zis face and listened to about 5 secs...nope full of shit

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I've been reluctant to explain the three properties of my device but I realized I need to build trust with people that would be funding me. But I will go ahead and explain.

1. Custom gasoline atomization system, designed with safety and stability in mind.

2. Custom Induced Electric fans, with a 3D printed fan blade design.

3. Custom aluminum air intake. Designed to regulate the temperature of the air to have the correct air to fuel mix ratio.

1. shoving an oem fuel injector into a modified fuel rail could qualify as a "custom fuel atomization system" but lets just say that to render liquid gasoline into small droplets is best done by a nozzle, changing the spray pattern/angle/hole dia can change the physical properties of the droplets but not without other drawbacks. the only thing that would improve fuel economy is with complete fuel vaporization...which requires a hot fuel and mister, or an evaporative diffusing of the fuel, and evaporative diffusing would require a huge surface area and plenty of airflow/heat for a 3.8L engine.

the fuel vapor system would not be very safe, as you cant readily start/stop vaporization when you talking about that much heat/surface area and fuel flow.... good luck with stability but either the surface temp (of the fuel evaporator) would have to be easily varied across a huge range or the surface area of the vapor system would need to be throttled to prevent over rich/lean mixture.

2. im trying to figure out the electric fans thing...probably related to the vapor "idea" but thas not gonna help much....fans and ducted pan blades are pretty damn standardized....that is unless dudebro is trying to incorporate fuel injectors/nozzles into the fan bladesin much the same way air is injected into turbine engines via the blades.
(mostly for the cooling of the parts in high temp environments)

im sure electric arc from the motor wouldnt be as much of an issue with all that fuel and air nearby...if it was a brushless motor....

3 i hope its just a CAI....cause trying to find a way to change the temp of the air entering the engine is a whole helluva lotta BTU's to heat/cool at the volume the engine consumes.

if its to heatup the air for the "fuel vapor" system then it'd almost have to use the exhaust to supply the heat...if its cooling, im guessing the car doesnt have AC cause the engines getting it all...

and how is the air temperature going to affect the air fuel ratio? it affects fuel vaporization, and since larger droplets arent "burned" then yeah id guess it would be "lean" but this assumes not all the oxygen is consumed...

How have you not figured triforce out yet James?

triforce is a trip to a construction site dumpster for some house wiring, ducting, and a length of rubber hose that he used to be beaten with when he was younger

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info