Corvette guys - do you wave?

rocco

Addict
Jan 19, 2012
Aurora, IL
I hated that stupid wave. A lot of people would give a shocked/disgusted look if I didn't wave back. Sorry I just don't feel like waving to a random brown 85 Vette that is slower than my daily driver truck.

I'm not glad that I don't own a Vette anymore. Just glad I'm not pressured into looking for other Vettes while I drive and feel obligated to wave to them.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I never started waving at my peers until i got my wrx. Then it continued on with my gto, and my st. Luckily i dont see too many of them in my daily drive. I would hate to own a camaro or a challenger. I cant drive a mile down the road w/out seeing 12 of them.

Just to piss 5th gen owners off I wave at them when I'm in my 3rd gen RedNeck Pile O'Shit that they are embarrassed ever came from the same heritage.

Those who wave back are cool. Those who give me a dirty look I just pretend I didn't see it and wave more enthusiastically.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I found that most vette waves come from the same people you see at cruise nights with matching corvette apparel head to toe and a corvette coozy, lawn chair and sunglasses.

It almost seems like I get more nods and waves from other WS6's and T/A's now. It probably due to the fact that you don't see as many clean WS6's anymore. Also typical vette people hate the murdered out look.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I never started waving at my peers until i got my wrx. Then it continued on with my gto, and my st. Luckily i dont see too many of them in my daily drive. I would hate to own a camaro or a challenger. I cant drive a mile down the road w/out seeing 12 of them.

I get "Subi waves" and thumbs up all the time. I feel quite silly.

I usually ignore or give the finger. Fuck subarus

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info