BMW Accessory Sales

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
All,

Tomorrow I will be at the BMWNA mothership in Woodcliff Lake, NJ. Taking on the position of Regional Manager for Accessory Sales -Central Region. There are a number of BMW owners on this forum and I welcome both your input and inquiries if you are interested in buying any of the BMW OEM accessories for your cars. Or you may be in the market for a BMW and would like to accessorize it. I should be able to hook you up w a BMW center in the Midwest. Meeting w the product managers at BMWNA and they are always looking for ideas to bring to market. Feel free to pm me with your thoughts.

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
Congratulations on the new role. Perhaps if it's convenient you could ask why the latest iPhone cradles for new BMWs arrive so late after the phones are released and dealers seem to either not stock them or seem clueless.

Thank you and that issue actually has already been raised. I'll try to see if there is a resolution yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Xfirez51
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list