Need TCG input on C5 trade for my notch!

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
So I've got my notch up for sale or trade, and there is a guy with a '98 Nassau Blue C5 that wants to trade. It's got 62k on the clock and was supposedly stock until last year when he bought it. It's basically a heads/cam Vortech car. Car was built and tuned by Brett Bradburry. Anyone ever heard of him?

Here is the C5 mod list
Vortech T Trim running 10lbs of boost
317 heads
Arun stage 3 cam, springs and push rods
Ls9 head gaskets Ls7 lifters Arp head studs
Dual nozzle alky meth injection
American racing 1 7/8 headers 3" x pipe
B&B bullet exhaust no cats
Comp Turion rocker upgrade
Ls4 oil pump
Ls2 timing chain with new gears
Comp cam locking plate
OD 8 rib balancer
New 2004 pcm
Clutch Masters 6 puck clutch (1000 miles)
C6 Z06 shocks and sway bars
New polyurethane bushings
Weld rts wheels 17x5 17x11
205/55/17 front tires 295/45/17 my et street radials out back
Also comes with a set of 06+ z06 style wheels with nitro Invo tires

I told myself I wouldn't even consider a C5 unless it was a Z06 or at least a very nice FRC, but it is Nassau and I love that color.

What do you guys think the C5 is worth? I'm thinking my car is worth more than his...

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Thats a good looking car, for sure. Seems like its built well but I have pretty much zero experience with LS motors and vettes.

Your car is so sick tho....man, I dunno what I would do.
Im still not 100% sure on what exactly I want to replace it if it sells
me personally would rock the notch.
The car is definitely one of the nicest around. People always wanna talk and take pics when I take it out. I think I've gotten 4 "is it for sale" comments this year.

Guess I just want more of an everyday car with AC. I'm deathly afraid of this car getting a scratch on it. The paint job is crazy nice

Ha! I still love me some C5 hardtop cars. They're just sexy!
C5-Z06-Corvette-0366.jpg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I already told the guy no thanks.

And I think it's much easier to find a minty C5Z than a notch car. Usually people say mint and clean, and then when I see it in person it's not all that nice. Plus, I've seen so many claimed mint fox cars with rot issues. You have to look hard but it's there.

The people that have seen my car up close know what kind of car it is. There aren't many that are of this quality. I haven't seen one...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info