Billet FP Green Evo 8 vs. NOMIEZVR-4

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
I almost didn't want to post this because of all the shit talking last time but wtf...anways fellas...this was an awesome race. :D Its my cousins car, super clean 2003 Evolution that he put together very nicely. He recently got it all together and had it tuned by Tom from tscomptuned...one of the premier tuners in the EVO community. Iv'e seen what my cousin has done with the car and its come a long way, much like my car. Here is the basic mod list of the car..

2003 Evolution
Stock longblock
HKS Cams-junk(came with car)
ARP Studs
Fuel/IC/Exhaust
Speed Density
Billet FP Green
~28-30psi e85
Virtual Dyno 470whp

His next mod is to install a map rev3 Intake manifold (+40hp)and race me again.

my car..
Pistons/Rods
Heads/Cams
Fuel/IC/Exhaust
JDM gear
Chrome
IPS 16g
~18psi 93 Octane
34XXlbs
~440whp

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3QzT5hrUc

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
Damn man, your car moves out pretty good :bigthumb:

The car as it is, is fun fast. On e85...its going to become scary fast...not sure I want that just yet..:p I've got another cousin with a dbb fp black evo with a 2.3 Stroker...if he talks enough shit it may motivate me to start on my e85 map..:D

I ran the car on e85 last year and still have my old map but wanted to start with a clean slate and with pump gas this time around.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
E85 is awesome. Would definitely wake your car up and could put you in the 550+/- range I'd imagine (depending on how far you can push things - but you've got rods and pistons so fuck it).

But shit starts to break once you go past the 500whp barrier, trust me :rofl:

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
E85 is awesome. Would definitely wake your car up and put you in the 550+/- range I'd imagine.

But shit starts to break once you go past the 500whp barrier, trust me :rofl:

wisdom talking right there...and I know exactly where youre coming from hence no rush on my end. :)

my setup--identical--has gone [email protected] its got plenty of juice left. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info