YouTube Disgusting TT 2015 Mustang GT A6.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ok, watched.

1. Unless this is a dedicated drag car, the auto completely ruins it. I'm never going to not believe that now.
2. That seemed incredibly unimpressive.

Not knocking you for making the thread, but that was not impressive. Then again, that was piss boost.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Man I must be getting old or slow, probably both. That seemed very fast, and even only on 6lbs of boost. Its probably putting down 600rwhp too where its at. Yeah the auto kills it a tad, but im into that part of life now where I want to be able to chill and drive an auto, then stand on it and move the fuck out.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I also agree about the sound. Stock mufflers with this TT setup would be a win. Im still in love with this car. And yeah the potential for power with that Hellion kit is nuts. Like I said, I would love to buy this car turn-key. Kinda like buying a new roush stage 3 from the dealer, but a hellion powered car.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
The thing about mustangs that I can't argue with is that from 5.0 all the way up to the coyote it has always sounded bad ass. I mean a 2V GT with an x-pipe and mufflers sounded so much better than any LS car outside of a vette. The coyote just isn't appealing to the ear which is weird because ford has finally made a fast mustang. I can't believe how well they take to boost.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
The thing about mustangs that I can't argue with is that from 5.0 all the way up to the coyote it has always sounded bad ass. I mean a 2V GT with an x-pipe and mufflers sounded so much better than any LS car outside of a vette. The coyote just isn't appealing to the ear which is weird because ford has finally made a fast mustang. I can't believe how well they take to boost.

I feel the exact opposite. The LS1/2/3 exhausts sound like utter shit especially with crap like the corsa sports shit the corvette guys put on. Fucking garbage. My LS2 vette sounded decent with the B&B bullets with an otherwise complete stock exhaust. But the minute I took off the cats, it was shit through a garbage can. The LS cars are the worst with headers and no cats. The worst.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I feel the exact opposite. The LS1/2/3 exhausts sound like utter shit especially with crap like the corsa sports shit the corvette guys put on. Fucking garbage. My LS2 vette sounded decent with the B&B bullets with an otherwise complete stock exhaust. But the minute I took off the cats, it was shit through a garbage can. The LS cars are the worst with headers and no cats. The worst.

I have had 2 LS' that sounded like sex. My vette with no cats and corsa (it was just too loud for me) and my 5th gen with no cats and SLP powerflo mufflers. My T/A, and pretty much any other fbody with a single intermediate pipe sounds like absolute shit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info