Mustang owner super fail.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Can you see it? Hes going to get ripped to shreds on this FB group...

Mustang_zpszgisg2zy.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
just because you own a mustang doesnt make you a car guy

Well my point was he posted it in a car guy (coyote specific) FB page, and hes going to get ripped for it Im sure. I have seen it happen for less. Personally I wouldnt do this to just about any car. My kids know better to even ask. But no matter. Its not my car thank god.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
i wonder if he tried buffing the quarter panel too

:s00ls:

I'm sorry I had to.

You son of a .............

Really nice lady Im sure, but whom I have never met....lol

Seriously I see the not so big deal. I thought it would be more-so, but Im super anal about my cars and the less options to damage they have, the better. Bricks would be shat if I saw anyone climbing on my car.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Well my point was he posted it in a car guy (coyote specific) FB page, and hes going to get ripped for it Im sure. I have seen it happen for less. Personally I wouldnt do this to just about any car. My kids know better to even ask. But no matter. Its not my car thank god.

This the "Anything Coyote Related" one?

That group is filled with stupid comments, ignorant assumptions, poor drivers, and people high on Cocaine for car prices.

I'm only in it to troll people with my near-stock junk that runs 12.5's while their poor quality Tunes and full bolt-ons can't touch that time....

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
My only concern is the possibility of the hood closing down on his daughter.

I cringed when I saw that (unless there's someone outside the picture holding onto it). I don't care how secure you think your hood support system is, hold it up if you want to take a picture like that.

Standing on the hood? Agree with everything else, not everyone treats cars like they're everything.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I cringed when I saw that (unless there's someone outside the picture holding onto it). I don't care how secure you think your hood support system is, hold it up if you want to take a picture like that.

Standing on the hood? Agree with everything else, not everyone treats cars like they're everything.
There's a hood prop in the pic

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info