Corvette ECS Kit w/Longtubes & off-road H pipe - Opinions Wanted

Hey all. This is my first post on TCG. My Brothers Jordan ('14 Shelby GT500) and Taylor ('15 Chevy SS) and I have had a blast at the meets and events with you guys over the past year and look forward to more. So I thought I would introduce myself and pose a question at the same time..

I'm taking my '15 C7 stingray into Speed Inc. for this kit next Tuesday. Anyone else have the kit (or A&A kit) on their LT or LS cars and how do you like it? What can I expect to have break and/or need to be replaced first?

Also driveability... Is it night and day? My V wagon had a pulley and tune upgrade but I only really felt the extra power when I was mashing the gas. Normal driveability was the same otherwise.

Thanks in advance. -Adam

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I had the A&A kit on my 07 LS2 C6. Belt changes were a bitch, but otherwise it was awesome. Made great power with just headers (570rwhp, 505rwtq) and just ripped on the highway. I got it directly from Andy and got a way better deal than buying it from a supplier. Do it and enjoy.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Dont shoot for the moon with power and you'll be fine. Honestly, tell Speed EXACTLY your plans for the car. Is this going to be mainly a street car? Street mixed w/ some strip? Do you want the most power?

Example, when I took my Evo to R&D I told John that the car would spend 99% of its time on the street and that the tune should reflect that. The car made awesome power but its definitely more tailored for stop and go traffic and cruising.

Let your tuner know what you want, and drivability will great.

As for worrying about parts breaking, dont mod if you're worried ;)

High power cars can go years without breaking. Its all about how you drive it and how you take care of it.

Sorry if this is a bit all over the place. In a meeting and took a quick break.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info