Checking out a Cadillac & a 1973 Caprice Estate

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
What a gold mine this 1977 classifieds section is!
I would choose the 1973 Caprice Estate (& a few other vehicles) listed; how about you?
FLASHBACK FRIDAY | OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS

My cousin took this pic of me checking out a 1969 Cadillac convertible during our day road trip, 05/02/2015; not sure if I would look good in it or not.
FRIDAY PHOTO | OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS

Cort :) OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS | memories, even if the whole world has forgotten
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"Ever wonder if it's all for you?" __ Red Hot Chili Peppers __ 'Can't Stop'

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
that's a bad ass looking caddy!

ha ... agreed!!!

I would drive that. I like that place a lot. I used to drive by it all the time going back and forth between school and home. A lot of really neat cars there in good shape.

I'd drive it, too. As for the place itself ... it's good, & yet, some of the cars seem to be overpriced, at least for the condition they are in at the moment. Even though I'm obviously not in the market to buy, a couple cars caught my attention I wanted to see. In person, they looked nothing like the shape they are in for the pics. It was ... a bit disappointing.

My cousin & I ate at Cozy Dog there in Springfield ... got some pics there, too.

Cort :) OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS | memories, even if the whole world has forgotten
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"He's off on a midwest run" __ Alabama __ 'Roll On'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• KnightFan26917
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list