Sick Ass G Body Cutlass....

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
When I was in my late teens there was a dude who lived down the block from me with a 84 Hurst Olds 307ci... At the time I had a 87 WE4 T-Type... He used to try and fuck with me all the time :hsugh: lol

Bringing a knife to a gunfight unless he had a plate on it or some form of forced induction. It really is a shame that the rest of the divisions didn't follow suit with Buick and make something similar. Probably why the GN is a legend among its siblings while cars like the H/O and the MCSS just "look" cool.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
When I was in my late teens there was a dude who lived down the block from me with a 84 Hurst Olds 307ci... At the time I had a 87 WE4 T-Type... He used to try and fuck with me all the time :hsugh: lol

It really was quite sad how they ended up with the anemic 307. Even though it *was* the early 80's and the only car at the time people could even remotely call fast was the Corvette, they still should've done SOMETHING more than sticking the same engine as a plain Cutlass Supreme in there.

I would actually prefer to buy one now with that turd still under the hood..because then if I decided to build it right, I'd at least be starting with an unmolested car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info