YouTube Hellcat e85 Conversion! 753RWHP 886HP at the crank

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
The only thing that could save the other car brands from Dodge's total domination, is if this "E85 conversion" costs like $20k or something. Otherwise, its over. GMs new ZL1 better just come correct with 800/800 otherwise don't even show.

Not hard to trump GM and Ford when both of their respective products are at the end of their lifecycle and it's not like the ZL1 and GT500 don't respond well to mods.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Maybe my post was vague,but I said that the only saving grace the other oems would have at this point is IF this e85 conversion was like $20k or something. Obviously its not. So basically gm and ford better come correct with the next iterations of their products or they are fucked.

Oh, gotcha. This will be my next car after I buy a truck. e85, headers and a small stall is all it needs. GM has nothing for this car unless they offer an LT4 in the 6th gen for 65K. Not happening.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I am glad to see they are able to tune these things at least. They got tuned way faster than other Dodge products did in the past.

And now they don't have automatics for these cars. A buddy has an order in and has been waiting for months for a VIN number. He said last week people are getting calls asking if they would take an manual trans instead of the automatic they have on order. They were even told they could be built right away. So sounds like a problem in the supply chain.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I am glad to see they are able to tune these things at least. They got tuned way faster than other Dodge products did in the past.

And now they don't have automatics for these cars. A buddy has an order in and has been waiting for months for a VIN number. He said last week people are getting calls asking if they would take an manual trans instead of the automatic they have on order. They were even told they could be built right away. So sounds like a problem in the supply chain.

One thing I keep reading too is that they are still unable to crack the TCM for these cars. No ability to adjust shift points or raise the redline yet either. Imagine what having full control over this car would be like?

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville

He was looking at 997 Turbos which I'd take over the HC. He said he doesn't think he will ever get his Hellcat lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info