Anyone used TSI Transmission in Addison?

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
I have talked to a few different people about the issues I am having with the th350 in my cutlass. It sounds like a sprag in the converter may have gone out. I just talked with with TSI about installing a built TH400 in place of the TH350. Anyone gone through them before for a built trans? He seemed very knowledgable and the price is very reasonable for all the work that will need to be done to make the swap happen.

quikturbo

Regular
Dec 24, 2004
I've got a Don (TSI) TH400 in my mustang and it's performed great (stage 2) handles 730rwhp no issues, built to hold more. I opted to do no transbrake and steel drum. I know that Sound Performance uses TSI for all of their TH400's and lots of those cars make big power with zero issues. Don is a good guy, I'm happy with mine.

chet3310

TCG Elite Member
Dec 21, 2008
Don built my Glide in my Notch. I won't bring my trans to anyone else in the area going forward. He's been good to me and my Glide works as it should. He also built my uncles 400 and another buddies for his camaro. All have been perfect transmissions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 1998gpgt
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list