Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
So this happened (no homo on the Instagram pics):

X5t4R8C.jpg

ZPiUeBD.jpg

Qhjx3nT.jpg

2009 Buell 1125CR, picked it up with 4555 miles on Wednesday and have put easily 250 on it already. I've wanted a bike since my dad bought his Victory Las Vegas when I was 15-16 but never really pulled the trigger. I didn't really know anyone who rode and didn't feel like risking buying something I didn't like and then having it sit and ultimately selling. [MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] and everyone else wanted Harley's but I have never been enticed by their outrageous price. I also figured my dad wouldn't kill me too bad by buying a Buell as a sport bike instead of those "whiny lawn mowers" he calls Jap bikes :rofl:

The thing is an absolute riot. It wants to pull the front tire up like it's nothing as it's torquey as fuck due to being a v-twin instead of a 4 banger.

I was contemplating the Lake tour with this but after only 10-15 miles my hands start cramping up so probably not a good idea.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
So I came in here knowing you bought a Buell, and Buells used to be the laughing stock of the sport bike world. As in they were gay. Well Im pleasantly surprised and this one is not gay. Its actually pretty awesome. Love the color and the whole look. Very cool man, and congrats. Don't kill yourself. And don't ride in anything but warmer than 60* weather.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
And I know it's uncomfortable and "uncool" but for fucks sake wear a helmet, you never know when you'll be sitting at a light and a car just straight Rams you from behind

I may be a dumbass jarhead but I'm way ahead of you. When I bought the bike I also bought a brand new helmet to go with it since my other one is now covered in mud and my offroad/snowmobile helmet.

very nice! i thought it was a grom at first, your truck dwarfs that bike :rofl:
i would be down for a tcg bike cruise with my old whiny lawn mower jap bike.

My truck dwarfs pretty much everything except [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION]'s F350. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info