Crowd Funded Top Gear, how fast do you think it could hit the limit?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
If Clarkson, May, and Hammond were to try to do a Crowd Sourced campaign to pay for a "Top Gear" like show to air on Youtube, how fast do you think it would hit the requested limit?

How much do you think they could realistically request and still make full funding?

I know the show is expensive to film. But with all of the fans out there, and with how fast Super Troopers hit their $2M mark, I wonder how fast the three of them could get enough to do a season of Top Gear?

I think I read somewhere its about £500k per episode. Granted, they are already using established studio's and such for the editing, so that would have to be done somewhere and they'd have to pay for it.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Does this million per episode count in their salary? All 3 of them put together I would think would equal more than 10 million a season. If each season was 10 episodes.

Note: I have no facts to back this up, just doing simple math that im sure their talents arnt cheap anymore.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info