The end all "What happened to FMS" thread.

Logan@THM

Forum Sponsor
Apr 23, 2014
I posted on the Fb group the following line:

You guys; I have never addressed why I left Fast Motorsports, for a few reasons. However, those reasons were for the mutual benefit of myself, and Brandon/Roscoe moving forward in their own lives. I had a great life at FMS and appreciate all the customers I was able to help.

That being said; THMotorsports is not in any way, shape, or form, associated with FMS or Brandon. I would appreciate it if you could let any FMS customers looking for Brandon and shop related questions in on this information. We do not offer parts install or tuning, and we do not offer warranty work associated with anything FMS. This is an entirely new position and job for me. I would like to keep the drama and issues to an absolute minimum! Thanks for your time.

Now, for those that want to know the timeline of events at FMS, this is all I know about Brandon and his current whereabouts. I want to be PERFECTLY CLEAR in saying I have no ill will towards Brandon and FMS, I just want the emails to my THMotorsports staff looking for FMS answers to STOP.

1. I left FMS in July for personal reasons. I was not happy with the direction the shop was going, I wasnt happy with the level of honesty Brandon was cultivating with our customers, I wanted to seperate myself from the shop because I felt it wasnt going to bring me to a career level I would be content with.

2. I havent spoken to Brandon since I packed up and left that day.

3. In December/Janaury, a semi truck came and picked up all the equipment from the shop and took it to a location unknown to me, Brandon along with it. I still have absolutely no clue where he, or the FMS equipment went. If you do, feel free to let people know. Ive heard California, Florida, Las Vegas, and Kentucky.

Logan@THM

Forum Sponsor
Apr 23, 2014
Good read. I had always wondered what happened. They kind of like boomed and then went silent quickly. I had good experiences and some bad but that is the past and no point in complaining about it now in here.

There's a few reasons why the boom and collapse happened. I came into the picture when FMS was in the dark trying to make its way to light again. I can honestly say I helped kick things back in the right direction but just didnt have enough in the tanks to finish it off.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Good read. I had always wondered what happened. They kind of like boomed and then went silent quickly. I had good experiences and some bad but that is the past and no point in complaining about it now in here.

Unless you're Modern Muscle. I'm sorry, but some things bother me. Everybody rags on Modern Muscle but based on what I'm hearing here, it sounds like even some illegal shit went down at Fast and yet nobody says ANYTHING. It seems like certain shops get free passes around here while others are allowed to be dogged for eternity.

This is just my observation as I don't have experience dealing with either shop I just mentioned.

Logan@THM

Forum Sponsor
Apr 23, 2014
Unless you're Modern Muscle. I'm sorry, but some things bother me. Everybody rags on Modern Muscle but based on what I'm hearing here, it sounds like even some illegal shit went down at Fast and yet nobody says ANYTHING. It seems like certain shops get free passes around here while others are allowed to be dogged for eternity.

This is just my observation as I don't have experience dealing with either shop I just mentioned.

Get the fuck out of here with this ILLEGAL stuff right now. NOTHING illegal EVER happened at FMS.

Edit: Those type of ridiculous comments are what get the pot stirring. "This is just my observation as I don't have experience dealing with either shop I just mentioned." If you have zero relation to the shop and no clue about the inner workings, then you have no place to drop lines like that.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013

Modern muscle did the tune only on my previous GTO. Never had an issue with the tune although I think it was a pretty conservative tune. I only had a tune as well done by Brandon when he was still using Deans Performance's Dyno. The Tune seemed ok, however it took 2 times of me returning to get my shift points correct without bouncing off the rev limiter.

Logan@THM

Forum Sponsor
Apr 23, 2014
Modern muscle did the tune only on my previous GTO. Never had an issue with the tune although I think it was a pretty conservative tune. I only had a tune as well done by Brandon when he was still using Deans Performance's Dyno. The Tune seemed ok, however it took 2 times of me returning to get my shift points correct without bouncing off the rev limiter.

Please keep this thread clean. This isnt a judge of the work done by Brandon, but a request for people to stop associating THMotorsports with FMS in any regard.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Get the fuck out of here with this ILLEGAL stuff right now. NOTHING illegal EVER happened at FMS.

Edit: Those type of ridiculous comments are what get the pot stirring. "This is just my observation as I don't have experience dealing with either shop I just mentioned." If you have zero relation to the shop and no clue about the inner workings, then you have no place to drop lines like that.

Maybe I'm interpreting your post incorrectly then, and that's my fault. When you said he packed up everything in a semi I automatically assumed (wrong of me) that he also took stuff paid for by customers, etc.

Logan@THM

Forum Sponsor
Apr 23, 2014
Maybe I'm interpreting your post incorrectly then, and that's my fault. When you said he packed up everything in a semi I automatically assumed (wrong of me) that he also took stuff paid for by customers, etc.

In December/Janaury, a semi truck came and picked up all the equipment from the shop and took it to a location unknown to me,

There is not a word about taking customer cars etc.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Ran into this thread all like

reverse-g600616996.gif

Cant wait to read it all.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
oh jeeze i remember that. i never did ask brandon about his side of the situation. but i believe troy on it.

Yep, sent him a text with a link to this thread. Troy actually asked me a few weeks ago if Fast went out of business. I hope this answers his question. I also hope he didn't need anything from them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info