Chevy Dealer for service

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I use to take mine to Bill Stasek but its just to far away now that I live in FRG. I sent Boosh a message on FB the other day asking if he could work on the Vette at Martin. I just need simple shit like Oil Changes because I have no way to lift mine.

"We actually have a guy who gets all the Z06/ ZL1/ V stuff, and his lift is a special low profile one so lowered cars is no problem. He was also my mentor and our shop foreman so I can say with confidence that he knows what he's doing. Sometimes he's too anal for his own good lol. His name is Paul Baumgartner and he is honestly who should work on your Vette"

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
Thanks for the kind words and referral. We have 2 Master Techs here that live, breathe and dream Corvette's. They do anything and everything with them. We also have a Enclosed Trailer for our customer's vehicle's for Pick Up and Delivery.

We work on and sell a ton of Corvette's here. Matter of fact, we are the 13th Largest in the Country ( In sales ) when it comes to Corvette Sales !!

Skeezer, Tony is a good guy. Let me know if you me to do anything, and if you come in, please come up and say hello.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info