Ford Quick Lane

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
They were going to charge me for an oil change today . The hand print in the middle of my hood was free .

Also , when are working on someone's car , and you are on live camera so the customers can see you .... , do not jack the car up , forget to open the hood , then climb on the rack instead of lowering the car down using customers door handle as a grab handle to lift yourself up . Then do not proceed to shimmy along the car using the side mirror as a place to grab to get to the hood . And do not use the center of the hood with your hand as a balance .

I gave them a second chance today . Last time they got oil on my hood , my door , my door post , my door handle , and my inner door grab handle . Even on my windshield when they stuck the sticker on .

When the last time happened i said something . The dude came out and starting wiping my door post with a shop rag . Yes a shop rag . The most abrasive towel one can use in a shop .

Both times my car was spotless on the outside .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info