Midwest converter

chet3310

TCG Elite Member
Dec 21, 2008
I've had success with them on a 10 second NA car and an 8 second Blower car... That being said I've also had one buddy blow up one of their 8" converters with a small block na car and they would't stand behind it so.... I also no my buddy gets a little hot headed so he might have been pretty pissy with them before they just told him to get bent. Their converters still in my car and working but just speaking from my experience.​

PhoenixTA

Regular
Jul 20, 2011
Morris
The my last two converters have been Midwest. Great experience with both of them as well as dealing with midwest. First was on a NA TransAm with about 495whp, that converter held up better than the car after the accident :doh:

Currently running a 3600 stall in my 98 turbo trans am making somewhere around 650whp. Been holding up strong now through two transmissions. Sent it back to have it cleaned out and upgraded with the last trans install and have had a great experience so far with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info