Hellcat vs. C7Z from a roll..........ohnoes.

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
Looks to me like once the Z caught some traction it would stay w the HC. On CF, the driver of the Z posted he was getting no traction on cold tires. Show me both these cars circling Laguna Seca or something and then let's talk.This straight line stuff is not what the Z was optimized for. Apparently, there's another vid showing a Z besting the HC.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Looks to me like once the Z caught some traction it would stay w the HC. On CF, the driver of the Z posted he was getting no traction on cold tires. Show me both these cars circling Laguna Seca or something and then let's talk.This straight line stuff is not what the Z was optimized for. Apparently, there's another vid showing a Z besting the HC.

My sorry but I fail to see where the Z was spinning at all.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I have been very unimpressed by the C7 Z. I know a bolt-on C6 Z would hand a whipple Cobra it's ass so what gives? Maybe it needs to be broken in? All I know is if I was the dude in the Z, I would be pissed.

If you was the dude in the Z, you'd be 60 years old with white hair and a nice retirement package... And you probably wouldnt care what the internet thinks of your brandnew $100k corvette.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I have been very unimpressed by the C7 Z. I know a bolt-on C6 Z would hand a whipple Cobra it's ass so what gives? Maybe it needs to be broken in? All I know is if I was the dude in the Z, I would be pissed.

The Z06 in this video is the same one everybody was beating their dick over yesterday for running 10.9 in the 1/4 mile.... This race actually occurred on the way home. They just aren't that fast from a roll.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
too much downforce. do not want.

give this bitch some redbull.

67iddi.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info