New Toyota Purchase

GG Allin

Addict
Feb 27, 2012
ORD
School me on buying a new car. I've owned 23 cars in my 43 years. I've never owned a new one. My M3 is getting long in the tooth. Gotta do something in the next 12 months.

First off, can anyone recommend a sales person working at a Toyota dealer?

I'm 99% certain I'll be buying a Tacoma. A black double cab TRD Sport to be specific. I say 99% because I have not entirely ruled out getting a 4Runner. Bredeman had a TRD Pro in their lot the other night, what a truck. If I go Tacoma, that leaves money for a supercharger.

Is there any tax benefit to buying outside of Cook County? Or are taxes based on where you live?

Also, I'm thinking about going in with my own financing.

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
I wouldn't go to Naperville Toyota. I bought my Tacoma there and I won't go back. Horrible experience and then the salesperson hounded me for a month and half wanting to fill out a survey with all perfect marks. If you want to drive a Tacoma with the TRD supercharger on it, let me know.
What made you choose a Tacoma? I would almost want a Tundra because it gets the same gas mileage and it has a nicer interior. You can supercharger the Tundra and it's really quick.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info