Decide wifey's next car... '12 Suburban on the way out

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Hey TCG... its time to trade in the Suburban. It's a 2012 LT3 Sub with 72k on the clock.

The wife has been looking at replacement cars for awhile, but has realized she doesn't want to spend a penny over $30k on the replacement. As a result, she's been looking at new Accord Sports, Outbacks, Passat 1.8T, maybe a new Ford Focus or Escape, as well as certified BMW 3 series. All fit into the price range.

Looking for good mileage, quality build, the most tech bang for the buck, then heated seats and remote start are nice to haves.

What say you, TCG??!?

I'll just leave this here:
:mikek:

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
You'll probably think I'm nuts, but next year I'm getting rid of my 3 series for more than likely the new 15 Chrysler 200C with AWD (but this is more becauuse my RWD car sucks out here). The new redesign is really sharp, and quite nice inside. I'd honestly check that out with the V6, has like 292 hp or something and gets like 32 mpg on the highway. You can get it fully loaded NEW for 30 right now with incentives or find a used one for like 25K.

No idea how good of value it will hold, and the 9 speed transmission is a little weird with so many gears (I just test drove one last week). Def does NOT drive like a 3 series though so there's that.

Like others said I'd look at the accord too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info