If you cant afford a Hellcat Challenger......Get the SCAT pack. Its fast.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Welcome to the party Dodge, only took about 5 years to get at the level of the Stang and Camaro lol. I wonder when Dodge is going to redesign their car? Looks the best imo out of the three but if I can't crack the computer I don't want it.

Also, was it that guys 1st time to the track and he's making videos about long waits? The term "Stfu newb" comes to mind.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Welcome to the party Dodge, only took about 5 years to get at the level of the Stang and Camaro lol. I wonder when Dodge is going to redesign their car? Looks the best imo out of the three but if I can't crack the computer I don't want it.

Also, was it that guys 1st time to the track and he's making videos about long waits? The term "Stfu newb" comes to mind.

Yeah. Did you hear the part where the tech guy asked him for a cash tip. LOLOLOL

As for the car, I think its badass. With all that tech and the auto, its probably such a great cruiser. It wont win any awards for being the fastest car on the road, but Im sure it will pull attention better than any camaro or mustang.

The whole "Is that a hellcat" thing tho.....Annoying. I'd pay the extra $20k just so I didnt have to correct everyone every singe time....no its not, its a scat pack.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Yeah. Did you hear the part where the tech guy asked him for a cash tip. LOLOLOL

As for the car, I think its badass. With all that tech and the auto, its probably such a great cruiser. It wont win any awards for being the fastest car on the road, but Im sure it will pull attention better than any camaro or mustang.

The whole "Is that a hellcat" thing tho.....Annoying. I'd pay the extra $20k just so I didnt have to correct everyone every singe time....no its not, its a scat pack.

As the owner of a White 89 TransAm GTA, I can attest to the annoyance of being asked if its a TTA. I get depressed every time I answer the question and have to say its not a TTA. :(

I'd imagine its just as annoying for the Dodge crowd now. Same for everyone who bought a 5th gen and will now get asked if its a Z/28.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info