Biker group runs from police.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Too bad someone didn't mow through them like a bunch of bowling pins.

car_hits_peleton.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I saw at least 2 helicopters at one point.

Even so, 20 bikes, 2 helicopters = 18 bikes getting away. Staying together in a pack is the dumbest thing they could have done.

Barring an unexpected circumstance (like a helicopter), I don't see any way cops could stop me on a bike if I didn't want to be stopped. The bike has too many advantages.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Turk, it's not all riders. Sport bike youngsters and drunk Harley riders are worst. I try to relax and cruise when I ride. No need to weave through traffic or pull wheelies or stoppies with other cars around.

And I totally get that. IMO, there's a reason you don't hear much about Harley guys getting into bad wrecks.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I cannot tell you how many times a doucher on a crotch rocket is flying between cars/lanes on the expressway. All it takes is someone drifting a little bit and the biker would get clipped. There have also been times where I was about to change lanes, everything looks clear, and one of these bikers comes out of nowhere. I can't see you when you are weaving in and out of traffic at 90 miles per hour.

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
Turk, it's not all riders. Sport bike youngsters and drunk Harley riders are worst. I try to relax and cruise when I ride. No need to weave through traffic or pull wheelies or stoppies with other cars around.

Adrenaline rush is all. You ever rip past cars on a 2 lane road on the zipper (dotted line separating both lanes) with cars going by nearly clipping mirrors? Semi drivers are the worst, they'll intentionally try swinging the trailers into you. Best to always carry some sort of weapon when riding. I used to have a badass piece of commercial electrical wire that was about an inch in a half in diameter and maybe 2 foot long. Worked great for busting cars mirrors off if some ass hole decided to run their wipers while in front of you or start brake checking you.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Adrenaline rush is all. You ever rip past cars on a 2 lane road on the zipper (dotted line separating both lanes) with cars going by nearly clipping mirrors? Semi drivers are the worst, they'll intentionally try swinging the trailers into you. Best to always carry some sort of weapon when riding. I used to have a badass piece of commercial electrical wire that was about an inch in a half in diameter and maybe 2 foot long. Worked great for busting cars mirrors off if some ass hole decided to run their wipers while in front of you or start brake checking you.

You want adrenaline rush? Get a dirt bike and really ride. I grew up on dirt bikes and love the rush you can get from them.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
I cannot tell you how many times a doucher on a crotch rocket is flying between cars/lanes on the expressway. All it takes is someone drifting a little bit and the biker would get clipped. There have also been times where I was about to change lanes, everything looks clear, and one of these bikers comes out of nowhere. I can't see you when you are weaving in and out of traffic at 90 miles per hour.

That's one of the scariest feelings while driving down the toll way. All it takes is a little movement and bam! You're eating my bumper or side swiped

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL

This is the typical retard response I expected out of you. Thanks for not letting us down, dipshit. Smack my car and I will run your ass over and claim that you came up too fast in my blind spot.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

I won't ask if someone dropped you on your head as a baby.

Instead. I would like to know just how many TIMES you were dropped on your head.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV

I like staying alive. Sometimes I'll be a risk taker and not wear a jacket but no need to play chicken with anything bigger than me.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Whenever I ride, I respect the rules of the road and the machines on it. Yeah Ill have a bit of fun every once and a while and blast off from a stop. But when it comes to weaving, going into on coming traffic, or consistently riding like a douchebag I'll leave that to the retards like slim. Hopefully the paramedics bring a shovel to scrape you off the pavement after you take off the wrong persons mirror.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info