99 problems and a F350 is all of them...

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I keed I keed! But it does look like the front axle on the f350 needs some rebuild action. I noticed some weird feelings in the steering at full lock and inspected the ujoints. LOL, they're WAAAAY gone - Drivers side is the worst, one cap is completely dead and the axle wobbles lose in it.

Also worth noting, the stock auto hubs are locked in auto... so I'm pretty sure the axles are spinning full time.

It was about time to do brakes on the front also.

And in a terrible coincidence, the ABS light has been going on and off with bumps in the road as the front axle goes over them, so I'm guessing this sob needs axle hub assemblies as well.

:picard:

So before it gets cold... any suggestions on where to get parts TCG? Looked at Rockauto already, their prices are OK... but not sure they're great.

I'm all for buying local if possible, cuz I like to pay for shit I can carry away immediately, not wait for it to show up in a big brown truck. But I like to save money too so, there in lies my challenge.
[MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION]

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
But diesel bro. :mamoru:

I love the diesel tho! The truck runs, shifts and drives fantastically. Gets upper teens on the highway regardless of load and doing 80mph. Love love LOVE how the exhaust sounds. Straight axles ftw too.

I don't give a shit if its got 192k on the clock and needs some love.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Here it is! :picard:

f350%2Bfront%2Bend%2Bparts.JPG

Havent decided on the pads yet.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Good, you corrected 2 things I was going to say. Change the u-joints to spicer and add the inner axle seals. while I dont think the spicers are greaseable, no need, they will last the truck.

you are going to need a driver for the spindle seal, its a fucking bitch to put on. as is the inner axle seal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info