Best Car Battery

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i had a die hard gold in the camaro. I bought the car in sept of '02, and it was already installed. The battery finally died in March of 2011 ? or 2012. I never put the car on a trickle charger before this. Lots of long periods of time without any starting / driving.

Put a new one in and the car now sits on a trickle charger for prolonged periods of time.

I replaced the 4.5 yr old stock battery in my truck this passed FEB. -40* and no problems so far.

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
Hey bud, what kind of deal and how do I work it through you? Let me know, this can go to PM if needed.

I purchase your battery of choice. You meet me and you give me monies. Simple as that. I can do Interstates cheap line "powervolt" which is all I run in the stuff at work. Or I can do you a Megatron 1 or 2. All depending on the type of battery it is. Best bet, go to Interstates website. Give me the part number and I will call it in and let you know prices.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I purchase your battery of choice. You meet me and you give me monies. Simple as that. I can do Interstates cheap line "powervolt" which is all I run in the stuff at work. Or I can do you a Megatron 1 or 2. All depending on the type of battery it is. Best bet, go to Interstates website. Give me the part number and I will call it in and let you know prices.

Here is what they are showing for my car. I appreciate the help!

1893593e2847b280a873fb33904e21ea.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info